everything love♥ (source)
"- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lamestprincess)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
boys can like pink and not be gay
girls can have short hair and not be a lesbian
boys can like ballet
girls can like video games
boys can be hot without a six pack
girls can be hot without a hairless body
boys can have hair down to their waists
girls can have stretch marks, curves and back fat
gender doesn’t determine what you can and cannot enjoy, what you can and cannot look like or what you can and cannot do
"you can’t be a pansexual, you’ve only been in three relationships and they’ve all been with cis guys"
oh sorry i wasn’t aware i needed the eight pansexual badges before i was considered a pansexual master
You must travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Defeat the elite four to get the Quadgender badge and then defeat your rival the Bisexual